Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New patterns: Collette!

Yea! New Collete! I've been waiting since I saw the blog teasing them a few days ago.


I love Lily! The fit is wonderful on the model, I only hope that I can recreate it on my body. It has pockets and cute pockets at that with the lovely contrast fabric. Thank goodness its not strapless. Also lovely in one fabric all the way through. Lily is my favorite of the summer line.


I like the V-shaped seam on the bodice and the way its played with pattern, but the gathered skirt is not made for my body.


A nice pair of shorts. Not too short and a side zip, yea side zip! Love the option of side buttons, gives a cute little sailor look. If I need shorts, its between Collette and Pattern Runway and its going to be a brutal fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment