Sunday, March 4, 2012

Couch update!

The large back cushions are now covered. I'm really really good at covering cushions now. And attaching centered zippers. Wanna see?



Next is the whole enchilada? Well, AB had an idea. Let's rip off the seat cushions and cover those separately and then the main frame of the couch. But. I'm worried that once the cushions are removed from the frame, I'll discover that the cushions and the main part of the couch share only one layer of fabric between the two and the innards of one of those will be exposed. I'm not really keen on sewing fabric to upholstery. I can cover it all I want. I can't sew onto it though.

Removing the cushions would make the angles of the final cover easier as well as make the final product look neater. What to do, what to do?

Anyway, its going to be a while. The couch is outside and its sleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment